So sayeth Spiderman’s Uncle. And he’s right. You have the power to change someone’s day, someone’s corner of the world and make a huge difference. That’s how we feel about the families we support our colleagues, clients and there is always plenty of fun along the way…
You’ll receive generous pay, generous overtime, birthdays off (just as it should be) and in return, we are looking for generous souls.
Is that you?
If so, don’t delay, DM today cos we are welcoming Senior Community Carers to our Canterbury team and surrounding areas!
Down to the nitty gritty:
· Would you like to progress your career and prospects? Fab! After just three months you’ll be enrolled on NVQ Level 3/4 in Health & Social Care.
· You’ll receive lots of training and learn to do care assessments, schedule calls, reviews, and supervisions and quality assurances as part of a small but mighty team.
· You’ll have your own caseload to deliver and be one of those genuinely caring carers.
· Humblebrag alert, you’ll love being part of a team that’s been accredited as a “Great Place to Work” and one of the “Best Places to Work for Women.”
· You’ll enjoy 28 days of holiday to spend doing what you love.
· You’ll get your birthday off, too.
· We pay 40p per mile for your fuel (including paid mileage from your home address to the start of your shift and back again).
· You’ll have free access to counsellors, legal and financial advice and help with pretty much any personal challenges through our confidential EAP (Employee Assistant Programme).
· Access funding to complete your NVQ and plenty of additional training to support your ambitions and abilities.
· Plus, we offer a £500 welcome bonus, quarterly socials, a fab range of employee discounts and perks, Christmas and birthday gifts and a whole host of other things that just make life nicer!